Highway 90 Catering, LLC is currently taking associate applications for a Mobile Food Kitchen Short Order Cook.
- Duties include but are not limited to setting up the Mobile Food Kitchen at the beginning of your shift
- Safely and accurately preparing, packaging and serving food from our street food menu
- Break down and clean up of the Mobile Food Kitchen at the end of your shift.
- Valid ServSafe food handlers certificate, attention to detail and meticulous personal hygiene are required.
- Must agree to and be able to pass our background check which includes passing a national background check, MVR, SSN Verification, and ID verification check.
- Have a valid driver’s license (that tells us you’re 21+!)
- No DUI or other drug-related driving violation in the last seven years
- Be a Highly motivated honest individual, with organizational skills in order to meet deadlines.
- Must be eligible to legally work in the United States of America.
- Must be able to speak the English language clearly as well as read and write the English language proficiently.
- Non-Smokers Preferred, our company code of conduct prohibits smoking/vaping near the customers and their food!
- We run 4 hour shifts 2 - 3 times a day, Considering for all positions.
6350 Hwy 90 East, Lake Charles, Louisiana 70615
This is an independent contractor position in Lake Charles, Louisiana